Ayurvedic Ayush Kadha Recipe for Immunity Booster
- 02 June 2021,
- 9:14 AM
SUMMARY: Ayush Kadha Recipe for COVID 19: Ministry of ayush advised to drink decoction effective to increase immunity. Check the step by step guide how to make Ayush Kadha for COVID 19 at home.
- Chef: Ministry of AYUSH
- Category: Kadha
- Cuisine: Indian
- Prep Time: 05 mins
- Cook Time: 01 min
- Total Time: 06 Mins
- Servings: 4
- Nutrition: 40 Calories per Cup
Ingredients of Ayush Kadha Recipe:
- Bay Leaf
- Tulsi Leaves
How to make Ayush Kadha Recipe
Step 1: Take 2 cups of Water
Take a pot and put 2 cups of water and bring it to boil on flame
Step 2: Add Ginger
1 inch grated ginger
Step 3: Add Elaichi
Add 4 open elaichi
Step 4: Add Cardamom
Add 4-5 cardamom
Step 5: Add Bay Leaf
Add 1 bay leaf
Step 6: Add Cinnamon
Add 4-5 cinnamon
Step 7: Add Tulsi
Add 8-10 tulsi leaves
Step 8: Boil it
Boil it for 5 mins
Step 9: Add Jaggery
Add bits of jaggery
Step 10: Boil It
Boil 2-3 secs and its ready
Step 11: Ready to Drink Ayush Kadha for COVID 19
Drain the mixture through a strainer and ready to drink Ayush Kadha for COVID 19
Ayush Kadha Recipe for COVID 19: With the outbreak of Covid-19, we are all affected by the virus directly or indirectly. Therefore, in times like this, it is necessary to enhance the body’s natural defense system.
Scientists, researchers, medical, health industries across the globe are trying hard to find a vaccine and bring the world back to peace and heal it. However, while we all are waiting, it’s good to take preventive measures against this deadly virus and boost our immunity in such times.
In a country like India, Ayurveda has always propagated the healthy and happy living of many. Therefore, the Ministry of AYUSH recommends a self-care guideline for preventive measures and immunity-boosting supported by Ayurvedic literature and scientific publication such as:
- A daily drink of lukewarm water
- Daily practice of Yoga such as Pranayama, Yoga Sana and mediation for at least thirty minutes
- Add spices such as Jeera (cumin), Haldi (turmeric), Lahsun (garlic), Dhaniya (coriander) into cooking
Ayush COVID Kadha Measures
- Take Chyavanprash in the morning
- Drink herbal tea made from Tulsi ( basil), Kalimirch (black pepper), Dalchin (cinnamon), Shunthi (dry ginger) once or twice a day
- Drink golden milk- add a half teaspoon of Haldi in hot milk and can be practised once or twice a day
Ayush COVID Kadha Procedures
- Nascal application – Apply coconut oil, sesame oil or ghee in both sides of the nostrils morning and evening
- Oil therapy – Drop one tbsp of coconut oil/ sesame oil or ghee in the mouth. Swish it in your for 2-3 minutes, spit it off and rinse it with warm water. Do this procedure once or twice a day.
Ayush Kadha For dry cough/ sore throat
- Inhale Ajwain or Pudina leaves which can be practised once in a day daily
- Mix Lavang (clove) powder with honey or natural sugar which can practice and taken 2-3 times a day daily
Immunity Booster Ayush Kadha Video
Ayush Ayurvedic Immune-boosting Kadha FAQs
1What is the best time to drink homemade COVID kadha?
You can drink homemade kadha anytime in the morning, evening, or night. The evening is a good time and it also benefits more.
2What are the benefits of drinking Ayurvedic COVID kadha?
Ayurvedic kadha helps you to fight Coronavirus, infections by boosting body immunity.
3Can we store immunity booster kadha in fridge?
Yes, You can store this immunity booster kadha for 2 days in the refrigerator.
4Can we add giloy in COVID kadha?
Yes, You can add Giloy in COVID Kadha, Just Just peel the giloy, chop it into small pieces and add it.