Shardiya Navratri 2021 Wishes, Devotional Quotes, Images, Messages
Happy Navratri 2021 Wishes Images, Quotes, Messages, Photos and Status in Sanskrit, Gujarati, Hindi, English and Marathi: Share best Navratri greetings to your friends and family.
- 06 October 2021,
- 11:27 PM
Shardiya and Chaitra Navratri are the popular Navratri, which comes 4 times a year. From these, the Shardiya Navratri is starting from 7th October 2021, which will end on 14th October. On the 15th of October, the festival of Vijay Dashami will be enjoyed in all the states of India. According to the Hindu calendar, every year Shardiya Navratri begins on the Pratipada of the Shukla Paksha of the month of Ashwin, in which 9 different forms of Goddess Durga are worshipped for 9 days.
The festival of Navratri is celebrated with great pomp all over the country. Some people fast for 9 days to worship the mother. The pandals are set up at temples and in many places, Garba is also organized. As soon as Navratri starts, there is an influx of congratulations among the people. In such a situation, you can wish Navratri to your friends and relatives through wishes, quotes, images, and messages.
Dates and Time of Shardiya Navratri 2021
Shardiya Navratri 2021 is a Hindu Festival and, as per the Hindu mythology, Goddess Durga came into existence with the combined power of the great gods, Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva, who are also known as Trimurti. Having all of their powers, the Goddess Durga’s purpose was to vanquish the demon Mahishasura. Because of this, she is also called Mahishasuramardini. She is also called Devi and is the feminine epitome of strength. In various Hindu pieces of literature, she is mentioned as the goddess having feminine prowess, power, determination, wisdom and punishment.
- Start Date (1st Day of Navratri/Pratipada): Thursday, October 7, 2021
- Tritiya and Chaturthi: Saturday, October 9, 2021
- End Date (9th Day of Navratri/Navami): Thursday, October 14, 2021
- Dashami: Friday, October 15
Time of Shardiya Navratri 2021
Shardiya Navratri 2021 is a Hindu Festival and will start on 7th October with the worshipping of Maa Shailputri. However, before the commencement of puja, there is a need for setting or sthapna of Kalash as per the rituals. Further, everyday puja needs to be done according to the muhurat timings as prescribed in the Hindu calendars and by various Hindu priests.
- Kalash Setting/Sthapna: 6.17 am to 7.07 am
- Ashtami: 9:47 pm, October 12 to 8:07 pm, October 13, 2021
- Navami: 8:07 pm, October 13 to 6:52 pm, October 14, 2021
- Vijay Muhurat on Dashami: 1:59 pm and 2:46 pm, October 15, 2021
- Aparahna Puja on Dashami: 1:12 pm and 3:33 pm, October 15, 2021
Happy Navratri 2021 wishes, images, status, greetings, and quotes
Best Navratri Wishes in English
Aapke Ghar Me Ho Shakti Ka Vaas
Har Sankat Ka Ho Naash
Ghar Me Sukh Samridhhi Ka Ho Vaas
Happy Navratri 2021.
Nav Deep Jale, Nav Phool Khile
Roz Maa Ka Ashirvaad Mile
Iss Navratri Aapko Vo Sab Mile
Jo Aapke Dil Ki Ho Kaamna
Navratri 2021 Wishes in Hindi
मां दुर्गा आई आपके द्वार
करके आई माता 16 श्रृंगार
आपके जीवन में न आए कभी हार
हमेशा रहे सुखी आपका ये परिवार
सर्व मंगल मांगल्ये
शिवे सर्वार्थ साधिके
शरण्ये त्र्यम्बके गौरी
नवरात्रि की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं
Shardiya Navratri Status
- I wish Goddess Durga to come home with good luck and her eternal blessings. Happy Durga Puja.
- May the blessings of maa Durga fall upon you and your family. HAPPY NAVRATRI 2021!
- Maa Durga means she, who is incomprehensible to reach. Happy Navratri!
- Good wishes for a joyous Durga Ashtami, with plenty of peace and prosperity. Happy Durga Ashtami
Shardiya Navratri Quotes
Wishes you good health, prosperity, happiness, success and much more…Have a joyous Durga Puja!
We bow to her to seek blessings on this auspicious occasion of Navratri
May goddess Durga bless you
Like she blessed Lord Rama to fight the evil,
like he fought Ravana
Happy Durga Puja
Wish You Success And Happiness In Everything You Do. Happy Durga Puja.
Celebrations on Shardiya Navratri
This Hindu festival is celebrated with a lot of vigour. Many devotees observe fast, carry out puja according to rituals, and read the Devi Mahatmyaham. Along with this, a number of people also indulge in sharing Shardiya Navratri wishes, quotes, images, and messages. You can easily find these being shared around on different social media platforms, such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and Telegram. In addition, you can also get some Shardiya Navratri wishes, quotes, images, and messages here.
Facts of Shardiya Navratri
Shardiya Navratri 2021 will be celebrated for 8 days, as the 3rd and 4th days of Navratri fall on the same day. Shardiya Navratri 2021 is one of the four Navratri fasts, which comes every year and is celebrated to worship the Goddess Durga. The said 4 Navratri festivals are named according to the seasons or months in which they fall. These are Sharad Navratri (Autumn), Chaitra Navratri (Spring), Ashadha Navratri (Monsoon), and Magha Navratri (Winter), wherein Sharad Navratri is the most prominent. As Shardiya Navratri 2021 will be for eight days, the devotees will observe fast along with participating in a few religious rituals like conducting puja and reading the Devi Mahatmyaham.
- It is the Hindu festival in which the goddess Durga is worshipped.
- Shardiya Navratri starts from the Shukla Paksha of Ashwin month, which is 7 October 2021 (Thursday).
- The establishment of Kalash is very important in Navratri.
- In the year 2021, two dates are falling together, hence the Shardiya Navratri 2021 will be celebrated for 8 days.
- Palanquin is the riding vehicle of Maa Durga this year.o