Happy Ramadan Jamat Ul-Vida 2021 Wishes, Quotes & Images
Share Happy Ramadan Jamat Ul-Vida 2021 Quotes, Images, Greetings Card, Wishes in Urdu, Arabic, Pashto, Hindi, English for Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp to your friends and family
- 06 May 2021,
- 11:48 AM
Ramadan Jamat Ul-Vida 2021 Quotes for Whatsapp, Facebook, and Instagram
- Waqt Hai Dua Ka Khuda Se Main Dua Karu Maangu Kya Khuda Se Aur Main Diya Jo Khuda Ne Shukrana Uska Ada Karu Happy Jamat Ul Vida!
- Wishing you & your family health, wealth and lots of happiness on this auspicious day of Jamat-ul-Vida Mubarak. May Allah keep showering his blessings on us and forgive us for all our sins in the present, past and the future.
- Ramadan is about to end soon. Today we pray to see it again next year. I hope all our prayers, fasts and good deeds are accepted and rewarded generously. I pray that all our sins are forgiven. Jamat-ul-Vida Mubarak to you and your entire family.
- Is Eid Par Woh Mere Saath Nahi Magar Wo Uski Yadain Us Ki Batain Sab Mujhe Yaad Hai Us Ne Mujhe Yaad Kiya Hoga Phir Mere Khialon Mein Khooye Huey Tasawur Ke Kisi Lamhe Mein Dheeray Se Kaha Hoga Eid Mubarak!!
Ramadan Jamat Ul-Vida 2021 Wishes for Whatsapp, Facebook, and Instagram
- Warm wishes on the occasion of Jumat Ul Vida to you and your loved ones. May you all are always blessed with happiness, health and prosperity.
- Warm wishes on Jumat Ul Vida to you and your loved ones. May you celebrate this special occasion together by offering prayers to Allah.
- The celebrations of Jumat Ul Vida are incomplete without seeking forgiveness for our sins and by offering our heartfelt prayers to Allah. Jumat Ul Vida Mubarak to all.
- On the occasion of Jumat Ul Vida, I extend warm greetings to you and your loved ones. May you find a special place in the heart of Allah and are always blessed.
Ramadan Jamat Ul-Vida 2021 Status for Whatsapp, Facebook, and Instagram
- Wishing everyone a cheerful and blessed Jumat Ul Vida. Let us make the most of this last Friday of this holy month by thanking Allah for all his blessings.
- May the auspicious occasion of Jumat Ul Vida bring along many more joys and smiles for you and your family members. Warm wishes on Jumat Ul Vida to you.
- Before the auspicious month of Ramadan ends, let us offer the best of the prayers to Allah to seek his love and blessings. Warm wishes on Jumat Ul Vida to you.
- May Allah is always there to shower you with his choicest blessings. Wishing a very Happy Jumat Ul Vida to you and your family.
Ramadan Jamat Ul-Vida 2021 Images & Greetings Card for Whatsapp, Facebook, and Instagram
According to Islamic culture and traditions, every Friday of the week is special and a source of blessings and salvation.
When translated to English, ‘Jumu’atul Wida’ means the Friday of farewell. It is observed on the last Friday in the month of Ramadan before Eid-al-Fitr. It is also indicates good wishes of the Holy Quran.
The Muslim community is observing Jumat ul Vida today with great enthusiasm and devotion.
Today people gather in their nearby mosques and offer prayers to the almighty. It is extremely auspicious to recite the Quran on this holy occasion.
People conduct special prayers and lots of social work on Jumat ul Vida. They also do charity work for blessings. People of the Muslim community get together to attend this special festival, which is the last friday of the Ramzan, the ninth month of the Islamic calendar.
This day also marks the beginning of the Eid-al-Fitr festival. People pray for peace, success and harmony in the world.
Jumat Ul-Vida – Last Friday of Ramzan
The last Friday of the holy month of Ramzan is celebrated as Jumat ul Vida. Ramzan is also known as Ramadan, Ramazan or Ramadhan. It is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and as per the Islamic beliefs, it was in the month of Ramzan that the holy Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad.
Jumat-Ul-Vida: Significance and Ritual
There is a tradition of performing prayer in the early morning and reciting verses from the holy Quran the whole day and doing acts of charity. People give food and other things of need to the poor and needy.
The significance of a Friday afternoon prayer was stressed by Prophet Muhammad himself. According to him, Fridays are more blessed than other days of the week. He advocated that performing Namaz on a Friday has more significance than on other days. It is believed by the Muslims that prayers held on this day could never go unanswered.