Happy Mothers Day 2021 Quotes, Wishes, Images & Greetings Card
Share Happy Mothers Day 2021 Quotes, Images, Greetings Card, Wishes in Hindi, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Urdu, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, Odia, Marathi, Bangla, English, Punjabi for Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp to your friends and family
- 08 May 2021,
- 1:40 PM
Happy Mother’s Day 2021 Quotes for Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram
- ”All I am I owe to my mother” – George Washington.
- ”We are born of love; Love is our mother” – Rumi.
- ”The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness” – Jessica Lange.
- ‘Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face” – George Eliot.
Happy Mother’s Day 2021 Status for Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram
- Mom…. You’re the best! Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve. I hope you have a very happy Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother’s Day 2021 Wishes for Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram
- Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Thank you for looking after us so well, I know it’s not always easy! I love you!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom ever. I love you to the moon and back again!
- May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.
- Because of you, I am me. Happy Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother’s Day 2021 Images, Greetings Cards for Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram
About Mother’s day
Every year, Mother’s Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May. In the year 2021, it will be celebrated on May 9. This day is dedicated to all the mother’s, whose love is unconditional for their children. Throughout her life, she only loves purely her daughter, son or both. From the first time, she feels you in her womb till her last breath – she strives hard in every situation to give the best of everything. A mother is a selfless human being who sacrifices a lot only for fulfilling the needs of her children. To show respect to this special human, mother’s day is celebrated.
When is Mother’s Day in 2021?
- In the year 2021, May 9 (2nd Sunday) will be celebrated as Mother’s Day in India.
- In the UK, it is celebrated on the 4th Sunday of March.
- In Greece, it is celebrated on February 2.
Mother’s Day Dates in 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024
|2021||Sunday, May 9|
|2022||Sunday, May 8|
|2023||Sunday, May 14|
|2024||Sunday, May 12|
Mother’s Day History
The first Mother’s Day was celebrated in the United States. This began when a memorial was held by a woman named Anna Jarvis, for her mother. This was done to honour the mother’s wish for having a memorial after her death. The said memorial ceremony was done on May 10, 1908, which was three years after the death of Anna Jarvis’s mother. In this ceremony, not just her mother but other mother’s were also honoured. The celebrations of the first mother’s day were carried out at Andrews Methodist Episcopal Church.
Why Do We Celebrate Mother’s Day?
Every year, Mother’s Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May. This is done to honour the love and sacrifices of all the mothers around the world. We celebrate mother’s day to pay tribute to everything a mother has done earnestly for her child.
The day is celebrated all across the world for expressing honour, respect, and love towards all the mothers. This day their maternal bonds with children and their role in our society are appreciated.
Mother’s Day Importance
There is a huge importance of Mothers Day across the world. The summary of this day is that it is celebrated in order to honour and acknowledge the extraordinary relationship of the mother with her children and the rest of the family members. The importance of Mother’s Day is simply priceless as she showers her countless love and devotion towards her children. The presence of all the mothers based in different parts of the earth is acknowledged to this day.
How We Can Celebrate Mother’s Day At Home?
There are many ways by which we can celebrate Mother’s Day at home. During the global pandemic time, it has become quite important to restrict the celebrations at home. Check out the following ideas and methods by which you can enjoy this day at home.
1) Cook For Your Mother: Preparing breakfast for your mother is the classic and most appreciated way to celebrate this special day with her. The breakfast can be as simple as making a toast and a cup of coffee or tea. Also, consider baking a cake, if you have the skills and interest.
2) Clean The House And Do Some Decorations
3) Watch A Movie or TV Show Together, Side By Side.
4) Make A Homemade Gift Hamper
5) Create A Handmade Mother’s Day Card
6) Book A Virtual Tour Of A Museum Or Garden Or A Religious Place
These are just a few ways to celebrate Mother’s Day at home. This will not only make your mother happy but will also add a new chapter of trust and love within your family.