Happy Ganesh Chaturthi’ Sanskrit, Marathi Wishes, Images & Quotes
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2021 Wishes Quotes in Sanskrit, Marathi, Hindi, English: Share all latest Ganesh Chaturthi Images, Quotes, Greetings Cards, Photos, Status to your friends and family
- 09 September 2021,
- 11:50 PM
With the end of Hartalika Teej, the festive occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi starts, and it is celebrated in the Hindu community for the 10 days. In the year 2021, Ganesh Chaturthi starts on 10th September and finishes with Ganesh Visarjan on 19th September. Anant Chaturdashi is also known as Ganesh Visarjan and so on 19th September 2021 will be the date of Ganesh Visarjan. In Hinduism, it is mentioned that Lord Ganesha took birth on the Chaturthi date of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapada month.
Ganesh Chaturthi Puja Timing
The Shubh Muhurat Timing in which you should perform Ganesh Chaturthi Puja are given here. On 10th September 2021, the mahurat will start at 12.17 am and will continue till 10 pm the same day. The highly auspicious Ganesh Chaturthi Puja Timing is from 11:03 am to 1:33 pm on 10 September.
Ganesh Murti Sthapana Muhurat on Ganesh Chaturthi 2021
- On 10th September, Ravi Yoga is from 06:04 am to 12:58 pm.
- Brahma Yoga is till 05:43 PM.
- Ganesh Chaturthi Puja Muhurta starts from 11:03 am and ends at 01:33 pm.
- Ganesh Murti Sthapana Muhurat can be done during this time frame.
- On Ganesh Chaturthi (10th September 2021), Rahu Kaal is from 10:44 AM to 12:18 PM.
- This time should be avoided for Ganesh Murti Sthapana.
- Recommended Ganesh Murti Sthapana Muhurat is from morning till before the beginning of Rahu Kaal.
Ganesh Visarjan Date and Time
On Friday, September 10, the Ganesh festival is starting from the Ganesh Chaturthi festival.
Ganesh Maharaj can be kept in the house for a maximum of 10 days only, after which, Anant
Chaturdashi, Ganpati visarjan is done with the dancing, singing and drums. “Ganpati Bappa
Morya” is the only thing you will hear during this Hindu festival.
Anant Chaturdashi or Ganesh Visarjan Date is on 19th September 2021.
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2021 Wishes, Images with Quotes
Ganesh Chaturthi Wishes in Sanskrit
गजाननाय महसे प्रत्यूहतिमिरच्छिदे ।
अपारकरुणापूरतरङ्गितदृशे नमः ॥
Ganesh Chaturthi Wishes in Marthi
गणेश चतुर्थीनिमित्त अशा द्या शुभेच्छा
Ganesh Chaturthi Wishes in English
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2021
Ganesh Chaturthi Wishes in Tamil
இனிய விநாயகர் சதுர்த்தி!
Ganesh Chaturthi Wishes in Gujarati
ગણેશ ચતુર્થીની શુભકામનાઓ!
Ganesh Chaturthi Wishes in Hindi
गणेश चतुर्थी की बधाई व शुभ कामनाएं!
Ganesh Chaturthi 2021 Quotes and Greetings
-On this occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, I wish Lord Ganpati visits your home with bags full of happiness, prosperity, and peace.
– Shree Vakratunda mahakaya Suryakoti Samaprabha
Nirvighnam Kuru Me Deva Sarva-Kaaryeshu Sarvada
– Ganpati Bappa Morya!
May Lord Ganesha bless you with all the happiness & success.
Greetings on Ganesh Chaturthi!
– Wishing you a Happy Vinayak Chaturthi.
May the grace of God keep enlightening your lives and bless you always.
-May Lord Ganesha always remove obstacles from your life. Happy Ganesha Chaturthi 2021!
Ganesh Visarjan Muhurat and Timing
Morning (Chara, Labh, Amrit) – 07:39 AM to 12:14 PM
Afternoon (Good) – 01:46 PM to 03:18 PM
Evening (Shubh, Amrit, Char) – 06:21 PM to 10:46 PM
Night (Profit) – 01:43 AM to 03:11 AM (September 20)
Ushakal Muhurta (auspicious) – 04:40 AM to 06:08 AM (September 20)
Chaturdashi Tithi starts – September 19, 2021 at 05:59 AM
Chaturdashi Tithi ends – September 20, 2021 at 05:28 AM
Ganesh Chaturthi Vrat Puja Method
- Take a bath in the Brahma Muhurta.
- Then take an urn and fill water in it. Keep the murti or idol of Lord Ganesh (made of clay or copper) in it.
- Important food items of Vrat and Puja are vermilion, durva, ghee and 21 modaks.
- Chant Lord Ganesh Aarti.
- Never use Tulsi Leaves while worshipping Lord Ganesha.
“The moon should not be seen on Ganesh Chaturthi as doing so will bring the risk of stigma.”
Ganesh Chaturthi Bhog
- Ganesh Chaturthi will be celebrated on 10th September and Anant Chaturdashi on 19th September. On this occasion, Lord Ganesha gives blessings to the devotees along with showering them with happiness, peace, and prosperity.
- Modak is very dear to Ganpati Bappa, and it should be offered as the first bhog.
- On the 2nd day, offer Motichoor ladoos as bhog.
- On the 3rd day, offer gram flour ladoos as bhog.
- On the 4th day, offer bananas as bhog.
- On the 5th day, offer Makhana Kheer as bhog.
- On the 6th day, offer coconut as bhog.
- On the 7th day, offer dry fruits as bhog.
- On the 8th day, offer Kalakand as bhog.
- On the 9th day, offer Shrikhand as bhog.
- On the 10th and last day, offer different modaks or laddoos as bhog.