Happy Bengali New Year 2021 Wishes, Images with Quotes
Happy Bengali New Year 2021 Wishes, Images with Quotes, Greetings Cards, Status for Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to your friends & family.
- 13 April 2021,
- 10:09 PM
Bengali New Year also known as Pahela Baishakh or Bangla Noboborsho is being celebrated in India on 14 April 2021. This day marks the beginning of the first day of the Bengali year, according to the Bengali calendar.
It is marked as a national holiday in some states like West Bengal, Tripura, and Northern Odisha and parts of Assam by people of Bengali heritage.
The date of the first day is set according to the lunisolar Bengali calendar. It falls in the month of Boishakh. This same day is celebrated in other parts of India traditionally, but with different names, like Vaisakhi in central and north India, Vishu in Kerala, Puthandu in Tamil Nadu, etc.
On the occasion of Bengali new year, here are some wishes and messages that you can share with your family and friends.
Happy Bengali New Year 2021 Images with Quotes and Greeting Cards
Happy Bengali New Year 2021 Wishes for Friends and Family
- Wishing you tones of happiness, love and prosperous Bengali new year to you and your family. Subho Poila Boisakh!
- Wishing you a happy and prosperous Poila Baisakh!
- May the sweetness of Sandesh fill your life with joy. May your new year be happy and prosperous! Happy Bengali New Year to you and your family.
Happy Bengali New Year 2021 Status for Friends and Family
- Hope this new year brings you joy, prosperity and good fortune in abundance. Shubho Naba Borsho.
- Find your way to success and have a pleasant year. Happy first Baisakh to you and your family!
- Wishing you good luck for upcoming Bengali new year as we move ahead may you achieve everything in your life.
- May This New Year Be One Of Its Kinds. May It Be An Opportunity To Fill Your Life With Bright Cheer And Happiness. May It Bring Prosperity And Joy For The Rest Of Your Life.
Happy Bengali New Year 2021 SMS/Messages for Friends and Family
- Happy New Year! May all the “Rasgullas” fill your mouth with lot of sweetness and may you never face any issues in life. “Shubho Nobo Borsho!”
- The traditional greeting for Bengali New Year is ‘Shubho Nabobarsho’ which means ‘Happy New Year’.
- Happy New to all my Bengali friends. May you all have only good memories all through the year!
- Lots and lots of wishes for the New Year. have a sweet filled New Year! May this New Year enlighten your new world with prosperity and success. Happy Bangla New Year!
First Published | Wednesday | 14 April 2021 , 10:09 PM